Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Cheers, to fresh start!"

Hello everyone! I started this blog a couple years ago when I lived in New Paltz, NY. Since then alot has changed for the better and I have decided to try blogging (again). So, after searching the Internet for my Blog ( believe me it was harder than you think, since I last posted I have upgraded most of my technology and of course I could not remember the site I used to blog.). But after some detective work and a little help from friends- I found it!

To any of my past readers,you may have noticed that I have deleted all my past posts. After finding my blog I read through past posts and saw a reoccurring theme in all of them. Negative,whiney, and lets face it attention seeking. So I figure the world of blogging doesn't need anymore of that rubbish, heck neither does the world but one can only do so much. Therefore, I have done my small part and rid my readers of another source of negativity!

Now to the good part. This blog will be providing others with the wacky adventures, wonderful experiences, sensational running escapades, and of course an extra dose of humor. Of course, it will be about my experiences but I will never leave a good story untold!

No comments:

Post a Comment